Friday 22 February 2013

MAC - Lucky in Love Pigment (Betty Collection/Archies Girls)



Sneaky photo peek of the MAC Archies Girls pigment from the Betty collection in LUCKY IN LOVE.









I don't normally like pigments because in all honesty I'm quite a clumsy person and the fallout scares me, but by applying this pigment to the brush then spraying with MAC Fix+ on it I can prevent any fallout and help set the pigment in place effectively.  

This is a lovely mint colour, which I am loving right now, anything with a hint of aqua about it and I am right there.  It has a gentle metallic sheen to it that is so pretty.

Please check out my previous post for a tutorial using this look, a video for this look will soon appear on my YOUTUBE channel to.

Live, Love, Laugh

And remember, the name of my blog is UNAPOLOGETIC, I'm going to be honest with you always, you might not agree but its always best to hear every side of the story xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment