Monday 4 February 2013

Glinda..... in pictures






TORNADO                MAGIC

AURA                                 OZ

ILLUSION                     SOUTH






Swatches left to right (not including mini swatch of eyeliner)
TORNADO, MAGIC and OZ

Swatches - left to right  - SOUTH, ILLUSION and AURA

ROCKSTAR 24/7 EYELINER AVAILABLE IN PERMANENT LINE

GLINDA LIP PENCIL (ALSO KNOWN AS NAKED IN THE PERMANENT LINE

I love this palette and for me this is the better of the two, its not as pastel as you would think, the colours are actually quite strong and just stunning on.  This stands out as more unique to me.  Check out my video for swatches, mini review, and how it looks in an eye look I created, you can see it at my channel at the link below on youtube or just watch below via the video link.



No comments:

Post a Comment