Wednesday 13 March 2013

Models Own Haul


I have no power to resist the new Models Own box sets, so I ordered both.

I filmed a haul and box opening but have had editing issues so will retry that tomorrow, but till then here are some photos of the polishes.


I got the NEON and the SCENTED collections, and will do a blog post about how many coats it takes to get the polishes opaque and an overall view on the colours and smells xx












And now for the neons!!





 







Instead of the standard bottle of top coat to make up the 6th item in the set this time they have included the 4 sided nail file and buffer - this is great BUT, I feel the neon set should still have had the top coat included as you need a top coat to make the polishes glossy.


Watch out for the full review at the weekend xx

Live, Love, Laugh

And remember, the name of this blog is UNAPOLOGETIC, I will be honest with you always, you might not always agree but its always best to hear every side of the story xx

4 comments:

  1. Those nail polishes are so beautiful!I love the Scented collection,even though I'm not exactly a fan of yellow nail polish, I think the colours are lovely and make me wish that Spring was here already! The Neon collection looks great too, especially the pink and the orangy-red. I'm excited to watch the video!xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, i am so excited to try these polishes out, it was a lovely surprise that they arrived early to xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pastels are so nice for Spring...and I want to try scented polish!!

    www.ameliorerlavie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are definitely lovely for the spring and although they are similar to the ice cream set they definitely are enough differences to make them stand apart. Also i just love the smells, i am updating the blog with a review of the polish application, scents - some fair better than others and its just such a fun idea xx

      Delete