Friday 1 March 2013

MAC Archies Girls Haul (including swatches)




As you know MAC recently launched their Archies Girls collection, limited edition and in all new white packaging with lovely cartoon designs and red love hearts this was a must for us MAC fans.  

I have already posted on the Lucky in Love pigment here on my blog, and you can also see me using it here in this video (step by step guide to this look also on my blog), along with the Betty Bright lipstick on my channel on YOUTUBE.


The collection was split into 4 sections - Betty, Veronica, Archies Girls and accessories and launched here in the UK on Selfridges online first, then a few weeks later on the MAC site and will feature on Debenhams on March 7th.  It sold fast and many items are now out of stock.  This is not surprising, the colours are lovely but also the packaging is so pretty to.

THIS IS THE PROMOTIONAL ARTWORK MAC ARE USING

I love the cartoon artwork MAC have used and how they have played the 2 girls against one another, this is a comic that was out in the U.S but I have never heard of in the UK, but it definitely makes me want to check it out.

So, are you a Betty or a Veronica?


I think as a girl we can always be a bit of both of these, we can be sugar sweet and cute but we can also have that dark vampy side to... or at least thats how I feel I am.  But enough of the waffling already, time for some photos of what I got....



 First of all, how lovely is this packaging, its so pretty!

PIGMENTS

MAGIC SPELLS    /    LUCKY IN LOVE

Magic spells is black with teal glitter (Veronica)
and
Lucky in Love is a mint/aqua shimmer (Betty)

HIGHLIGHTER/BLUSHERS
(Pearlmatte face powders)

First Betty





And now for VERONICA


 




BRUSH SET
(In a tin)







LIPSTICKS
I got all 3 of the Veronica lipsticks and one of the Betty ones





















You can also check out my channel for a video on this collection, or watch the video below.



Live, Love, Laugh

And remember, the name of this blog is UNAPOLOGETIC.  I'm going to be honest with you always, you might not agree but its always best to hear every side of the story xx











1 comment:

  1. You must have so many mac items now,wish we had a store near by where i could swatch the stuff as i do like doing that better but ours is miles and miles away grrr this looks a fun range xxx

    ReplyDelete