Monday 28 January 2013

URBAN DECAY Pleather pencil in Perversion Review





After watching the lovely Vinny of LITTLEMISSSTYLEGURU on YOUTUBE use this pencil in her gorgeous ombre lip tutorial I had to get my hands on one to.  So I headed straight for the best place for make-up bargains EBAY.  There the little beauty was, and at the amazing price of £5.75 I had to snap it up. 
It arrived 2 days after I ordered it, well packaged and with great customer service.  The item was new and boxed and in perfect condition.  The bonus was the pencil sharpener that came with the pencil, large pencil size and embossed with URBAN DECAY, very smart and I highly rate Urban Decay sharpeners the Grindhouse is one of my favourite sharpeners.  
The packaging is Urban Decay Vintage-ness and I love it, it has the classic sexy lady on it, but other than that it is simple and stylish as always.  
From first swatch I was in love, instantly creamy and glossy and a dreamy vampy berry colour.  It didnt disappoint when applied to the lips either.  Coating my lips with ease, it glided on and gave a rich glossy colour.  It lasted a good while on the lips and it felt lovely and silky, no stickiness and no nasty smell.  A great addition to my growing Urban Decay collection.
What I will say is that it smudges around the lips easily, so a lipliner and primer are essential if you are going to wear this, just to make it last that bit longer.
Overall, i have to say i love this pencil shaped lipstick, and would highly recommend it to those not faint of heart where it comes to vampy shades such as this, its just a shame there arent more available in different colours.
Love as always
Spacey
xx
P.S Love the name, also the name of my favourite UD eyeliner.

NOW IF YOU ENJOYED THIS WHY NOT WATCH MY VIDEO REVIEW BELOW, INCLUDING APPLICATION AND PHOTOS



Live, Love, Laugh

And remember, the name of this blog is UNAPOLOGETIC, Im going to be honest with you always, you might not agree but its always good to hear every side of the story xx


No comments:

Post a Comment