Saturday 1 June 2013

MAC Eyeshadow Collection Swatches (Requested) Single Shadows


As requested here are the swatches of all my standard size single eyeshadows:


So these are the first 9 shadows and now here they are closer up:


Moonflower, Clarity, Blue Flame, Gulf Stream
Cool Heat, Stormwatch, Parrot, Blue Candy, Vile Violet
Dream-maker
 

And now for the next 9 colours

Haunting, Zonk Bleu, Feeling Fresh, Robins Egg, Aqua

Jewel Blue, Warm Chill, Shimmermoss, Lagoon Blue

I hope that you have enjoyed this, as you can see I just love my blues, greens, teals and aquas, they look similar to look at but swatch very differently.  

Next week watch out for the electric cool shadows and the large shadows from my collection.

And remember, my blog is called UNAPOLOGETIC, you might not always agree, but its always best to hear both sides of every story xx 

5 comments:

  1. I realized I hadn't seen your blog posts in my feed reader in a bit which is really weird. For some odd reason, my feed reader dropped your feed. UGH!!! Losing Google Reader is killing me. So now I'm trying Feedly and keeping my fingers crossed.

    Anyway, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the swatches. Thank you so very very much! I don't mind being disappointed by drugstore items but I want to be mesmerized when I splurge for MAC. So I truly thank you!

    Glad Molly is on the mend! :)

    Thanks, Michelle
    http://shalunyaboyet.blogspot,com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Nice review =) I'm guessing to buy this eyeshadow, how would you compare it to Jewel Blue, which I already have? I'm sorry but I wasn't able to understand this from your swatches because of the light in which you took them... thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, sorry... I didn't mention the eyeshadow I wanted to pick -_- geez... I was talking about Robin's egg =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Although they are similar Robins Egg is more of a greener shade than jewel blue, they are different so its worth having both in your collection if you enjoy these colours xx

      Delete